Tuesday, February 21

Pazzia has the best pizza

Not to sit around and just talk about food... but I'm going to sit around and just talk about food yet again.

I checked out Pazzia for the first time, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this hidden gem! I'm ashamed to say that I used to consider myself a San Francisco foodie. I must now hang my chowhound head in shame. Their pizza was the best thin-crust I've had in the city, and their pasta was also fantastic. Why hadn't I even heard of this spot before?

I can pretend to blame the somewhat random location; they're on 3rd St. between Folsom and Harrison. But I still should've known. Pazzia also isn't the cutest restaurant on earth, but it has its own charm. And the prices are very reasonable. Most dishes ran between $15-25.

All I know is that I must go back soon to make up for my gastronomic ignorance. It's worth it for the pizza alone.

No comments: