Thursday, December 8

Magazines and makeup

Tis the season for giving, and I've got a couple of gift ideas.

BudgetMags.com is a great site for ordering magazine subscriptions. I did a lot of research last year, and they offered the best deals I could find. I'll admit that I selfishly ordered a mag or five for myself. I couldn't resist - it was such a bargain!

You know I love makeup. One holiday find I'm lovin' lately is Clinique's Black Honey collection. Pretty much every girl I know wore the almost lipstick at some point. Now there's a whole collection inspired by the universally flattering shade! But it is limited-edition (and not properly represented by Clinique's site), so stop by a makeup counter and check it out for yourself. Stuff someone's stocking.

... Or go ahead and stuff your own. You've been a good girl this year, right? You deserve it. That's what I like to tell myself, anyway.

1 comment:

Parisjasmal said...

I totally bought 2 of the Clinique Black Honey candles. They are divine. I happen to be a candle snob ( usually only burning Diptyque and Sage Machado) but the black honey one is fab.

Hope you are having a splendid day dear Jennipah!

Jen