Monday, January 9

Vote for Pedro... or me!

Dearest Lis sent me (and our girlfriends) the following email today:

http://2006.bloggies.com/
jenn, i voted for you for best-kept-secret. :)

Her email was short and sweet. I didn't know about it before, and I'm pleased as punch she thinks this is best-kept-secret category worthy. Not that I'm asking, but if you agree... well, here are the rules: (And yes, I am asking after all.)
  • From now until 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, January 10, anyone can nominate their favorite weblogs.
  • That Thursday, January 12, three panels of 50 voters will receive an e-mail. It will list the weblogs that have received the most nominations in ten categories. The five receiving the most votes will become finalists.
  • On Friday, January 20, the finalists will be announced and voting will be open again to choose the winners. Voting will close at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, January 31. The winners will be posted sometime between Sunday, March 13 and Tuesday, March 15.

People seem to be fascinated with blogging lately. If you want to explore more blogs, click on the Technorati icon to the right. (Scroll until you get below the archives.) I find their Top 100 Blogs to be particularly interesting.

No comments: