Wednesday, January 4

Stare dancing

I taught some of Taer's friends how to stare dance this weekend. It's fun and silly, so I'm going to share the rules here.

First, look each other in the eye. Unlike a regular staring contest, blinking is allowed. However, you must always maintain eye contact. And then...

DANCE!

Dance hard! Make faces! Feel the music! The first person to laugh loses. Tickling or touching of any kind is not allowed, but anything else goes. Go ahead and touch yourself if you want. Don't forget to keep looking each other in the eye as you dance. It might sound dumb, but it's a guaranteed crowd pleaser.

Not to brag, but I'm quite good at stare dancing. Call me champ, if you want. (I'll also respond to princess.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

princess stare dancer of the fair city of san francisco. you go girl