Sunday, October 22

My newest hobby: photography

Taer is out of town for a work conference, and life just isn't the same without him here. I guess it's a good thing that I'm marrying him then, huh?

Anyway, I've been addicted to taking pictures with my new camera, and I've been particularly addicted to playing with my photos on Picasa. I'm tired, so I'll just post a few of them for now and will write more later.

I got to spend some time with adorable Hailey yesterday. She's the cutest! I told her mommy that she probably won't have to take any pictures with her own camera ever again because I take a ton on my own every time I see her. But can you blame me? Look at her! It's a good thing I'm good friends with her mommy; she might otherwise be afraid of a potential kidnapping by a crazy girl named Jenn...

The lighting wasn't ideal, but we made it work.

I took this one the last time I visited. I was happy and proud to see a blown up version on the wall - but now they've created a shutter bug in me for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! But oh, don't you wish you had Photo Booth for Macs?! Imagine all the fun!